Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Sun is Shining!

Hello!

Hope you have had a great day!
The flowers are watered and the sun has been up all day, such a beautiful day it was

This beauty has been here for several days and I had to capture it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I did get to melt some glass before DS's graduation and I made this butterfly to match my dress.
I decided to keep it plain since the dress had butterflies all over it. Simple and stunning, well I thought it was.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am off to get back to melting for a bit before the sun goes down.

I wish you a peaceful evening, keep looking for your gifts.

Till next time ~ keep looking UP!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning BEOTKU!
How exciting to see your Blog site - thanks for sending it to me! It's seems like forever since I've seen you and I've missed you terribly. We've got lots of catching up to do AND some torching to do! Hope to get over to see you soon. Your Blog site is beautiful - I especially love the section about the butterfly.
Have a wonderful day!
Luv Ya
Magpie/BG2

jolee said...

Bravo Donna,
Great story on your Blog site - it makes me glad to be alive. It is the little things in life that bring joy to our hearts. I liked the story very much.

Congratulations to your son on his big day and best wishes for him in the future. Great job Mom!. Makes your heart swell doesn't it.

Whats up with us 3 bead girls having a difficult time getting together to do the 2 things we love best (Making beads and talking) We must get together soon.
Big Hugs,
jolee/BG? (what # am I again?)