Thursday, February 28, 2008

~ Fruit From The Vine ~

Good Evening!

I got busy working on the Italy piece this morning my mind wandered to thinking about the country itself. Although I’ve never been there I would love to go and see the scenery. I was reminded of the movie “Under the Tuscan Sun” and how much I related to that story in my own life. I have much to be thankful for and as in the movie, if one thing were changed the outcome would have been different and everything happens for a reason. I have such peace with that and am enjoying life’s journey. I would not change one thing in my life, its an amazing journey and I again realize how blessed I truly have been.

I am always wondering if I am being selfish in stealing time to do something I love so much and this requested piece brought affirmation that yes, thus far it is ordained. Surprisingly (or not), everything fell into place in such a short amount of time and I was really pleased to have it turn out like it did.

I truly hope it brings its new owner April joy, and wish her safety in her travels to new places. I am so blessed to have been a small part of her journey and her life touched mine in such a special way.
We learn and grow from each other…sometimes touching those we don’t even know.
So here, as promised, is the finished “Italy” piece.
(click to enlarge)






So that is all from the torch today, although I do have a peach and blue set I am working on for someone special. I hope to get back to it tomorrow and finish the set I have in mind. I think it will be another simple but sweet piece like Italy.
We will see!

Thanks for stopping by and

~ Keep Looking UP ~
xxx

No comments: