Saturday, March 22, 2008

~ *Resurrection Of The Vine*~

Hello!

Spring is here and it is a Very Special weekend!
A weekend that brings hope and love to the forefront.

In the last couple of weeks I was drawn to greens and purples, it seems I still had Tuscany Italy on my mind. The green hillsides and the vast areas of the landscape owned by the wineries brought visions in my mind's eye of sprinkles of the purple grapes growing here and there among the deep green leaves. Such a beautiful sight.

What I came up with below is rich in the different hues of both colors and to me just belongs in a Tuscan winery.

This one is for sale. I have grown fond of it and there are many memories wrapped up in this piece for sure but I have to admit that every piece I sell is loved by the new owner and knowing they love it as much as I do is very comforting and makes it easier to let go. One aspect of the "artist" title I can say I identify with. ;)
(click to enlarge)






As the seasons change this weekend is a sign of rebirth and resurrection. Signs of hope and wonder in nature as the old is replaced with the new. As the trees start putting on their leaves the flowers will be blooming bringing color back to the landscape that was color barren for the hibernation season. The warmth of the Son brings love, life and color back to us to enjoy. How blessed we are!

I hope this weekend is special for you, it will be for me in so many ways.

Have a great Easter weekend!

~ Keep Looking Up ~

xxx

No comments: